Here is some make-up that I’m using for the shootings. First of all, yes I’m a “MAC” kid. I can spend hours with my friend at “MAC”. But I also use some other brands. I like to buy some more expensive stuff because the quality really is better. The most important thing are the color pigments. Cheap stuff has less pigments and therefore does not cover that good. For example, I also think it is better to buy one really good and more expensive lipstick rather than ten less priced. You use those products for a long time and than it is ok to pay a bit more.
Here are my favourite products.
1. MAC Fix+ / Finishing Mist
2. NARS Lipstick / Great Colour Range
3. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer / Covers really great
4. MAC Sheertone Blush / I like it a bit more orange
5. MAC Studio Fix / Great for problem skin and acne, covers everything
6. MAC Studio Fix Lash / I love the brush
7. H&M Eyebrown Pan / it’s really importent to use on! German people hate to use it.
8. MAC Fluidline / this eyeliner is my favorite! Use it with a really thin liner.
9. Giorgio Armani Lasting Sik / The best one that I ever used. A Long term covering!
10. MAC Eyeshadows / Buy the small products, it’s cheaper and you can combine a lot of colors.
11. MAC Smolder Eye Kohl / A really soft Kohl and a great colour
12. Max Factor Lipsticks / I love the color and fix. The fix got a nice shine
13. MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil / Great to surround the eye, gives it a nice edge
14. Artdeoco Soft Lip Liner / Not that expensive and a good qulity.
15. MAC Pro Longwear Lipcream / The latest MAC Lipstick line, LOVE.
Here are some more tips:
Always use a good brush or pencil
Sometimes less is more
A good skinbase and a nice Lipstick are brilliant
Always use a Mascara
Try to buy good products
Clean your face before going to bed
Youtube got a lot of make up tutorials
Blush gives your face an edge