Here some tips of my friend who gave me some make up tipps. We also bought some new stuff.
1. Use enough concealer under the eyes. I was always to carefull
2. If you have bad skin like me, you can use the a wet sponge for your make up. Just hold the sponge under water and wring it out a bit. Your makeup gets like a cream and covers your skin longer. Work in the make-up in small steps.
3. I always had the wrong rouge color. The color should be close to your lipcolor. We bought a new one for me – L’Oreal Nuance Rouge
4. Use a lipliner, we bought two colors, one for a nude lipstick and one for a dark one. I took Artdeco.
5. My Kajal was not really black, more gray. Take a really black one and test if it’s black black – Artdeco
6. I like the golden eyeshadow. Before I put it on, I use a lighter eyeshadow as a base – L’Oreal chrome shine
7. Here the biggest change. I had the false brushes. Now I’m using this one from Body Shop. They are not animal hair but also fine. I’m using an eyeshadow blender, a slanted and a rouge blusher.
8. I love this tipp! I did it wrong my hole life. When you use mascara, don’t push the color back from the top again. Put all the color from the top of the brush to your lashes. Just use the top of mascara brush. Then use the brush from your mascara to spread the color. Here both are from Artdeco. Then use the separate brush for lashes. I didn’t know the brush before. It’s so so great because it makes such a great look.
That’s it! Do you have some more tips for a beginner like me?