Here are a few of my favorite t-shirts that I have in my wardrobe. I must say that I amongst other things (tech stuff, sneakers…) am a definite t-shirt junky. I guess you can compare it to Sevdas relationship with shoes. ;-)
And since I think it is important for every tee to have it’s own story/history…
- Reason NYC – Go Heart Your Own City | This one is straight out of Singapore from our Asia trip last year. A really small but cool store in one of the thousands of shopping malls in the mega-city.
- The Hundreds – Blackberry | Got this tee from our friends at A-Game. (Thanks again Aylin and Ibi ;-))
- Reason NYC – ODB | This one is from the Caliroots store in Stockholm. Just could not pass this T-Shirt.
R.I.P Ol’ Dirty!
- Kid Robot – Smoking heart | And another one from the Caliroots store in Stockholm. I think this one from ’07.
- Stüssy x Delta | Got this one as a christmas gift from Säck & Nolde last year. One of my absolute favorites.
- Stones Throw x Parra – When I didn’t have… | This tee is what it may look like. Old and worn far too often. But hey, it’s the absolute number one and will stay in my wardrobe until it turns yellow. Got it from my old friend and colleage at Loop 23 .
- Rockwell – Titty Twister | You think I am a fan of Parra? Yes I am. Love his designs! Got this one from Patta in Amsterdam.
- Wemoto – Tripple Logo | This one is from our friends of Wemoto out of Mainz and their last collection. (Just received a new package today with some new stuff. Thanks Gregor!;-))